employment type: full-time
Mount Bachelor Village Resort is currently accepting applications for a Night House Person in our Guest Services Department.
Duties listed below do not state or imply these are the only duties to be performed; employee will be required to follow any other instructions and perform other work related duties as requested by supervisor/staff members.
- Respond to all guest requests immediately, and work independently
- Pool and spa chemical checks/maintenance
- Light custodial
- Ground patrol
- Light maintenance and repair
To be considered for this role, requirements include:
- Must have valid Oregon Driver’s License.
- Must have the physical ability to perform the manual tasks required of this position including bending, twisting, crawling, climbing stairs/ladders, stooping and lifting 50 lbs alone.
- A polished, professional appearance and the ability to communicate effectively across all level of employee, management and executive leadership, as needed.
- Must be a strong communicator, have outstanding interpersonal skills, be detail oriented and have a sense of urgency with the ability to accurately balance hotel business needs with guest/owner satisfaction.
- English fluency is required (read, write, speak and understand).
Schedule availability to work evenings/nights, weekend and holidays, based on business need, 3:00pm – 10:30pm, 5 nights a weeks.
Salary negotiable based on experience, benefits include Medical/Dental Insurance and paid time-off. Pre-employment drug test and E-verification required.
Front Desk Reservations Agent
employment type: part-time
Mount Bachelor Village Resort is seeking a part time Front Desk Reservations Sales Agent . Preference will be given to candidates with hospitality experience but we will offer extensive training to the right person. Applicants should have superior numeracy and written skills. Hours are varied including evenings, weekends and holidays. Staff will check guests in and out and be able to offer insightful information about our property and Bend activities and attractions. Training will be provided on our reservations system. Navis experience is an asset.
Please forward your cover letter and resume.
Compensation is based on experience.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Mount Bachelor Village Resort Team
Set up Aide
employment type: part-time
Mount Bachelor Village Resort is hiring for Conventions Services Set-up Aide!!
This is a part time position and is based on events held at the Conference Center.
Job Summary includes:
-Complete set-up for events including set-up of tables and chairs, linen and set the tables for events.
-Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, stacking chairs, breaking down tables, Vacuuming rooms, and taking out garbage.
-Must be able to lift, carry, push, pull and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
-Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
-Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
-Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service’s needs.
-Basic Knowledge of Audio Visual set-up
-Basic computer knowledge with Word and Excel.
-Perform other reasonable duties as requested by supervisors
-Must have flexible schedule as hours are based on as needed for events and range in times, must be able to work weekends, evenings and morning shifts if needed. Schedules are made one month in advance.